Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Ten

It seems like the only time I post these days are to do my "ten:".  Im sure I will get motivated soon to post more frequently! Maybe when I can get a good nights sleep or when we get back from vacation!



1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re splurging?
I have a Keurig and I feel like it enables me to make my coffee perfect...for me.  I have vanilla flavored coffee with a tbspn of sugar and some vanilla creamer! One a day!
2. What is your genre of books to read?
I like relatable chick books...or ones that unexpectedly make it to the movies
3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
The hill country of Texas. Who wouldn't?
4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
Something about photography because at 17 that is what I seemed to know most about...or how to get in a bar when you are underage! ha!
5. What word describes you best?
Mom....at this point in my life.
6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
vacation starts on Friday and goes until Thursday! Monahans and then San Antonio
7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
I don't because I'm always worried that I'm not going to have a solid enough argument to back myself up.
8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
Neither! I would not like longer days because that is more sleep I'm missing out on and one extra day just means that the week drags on longer!
9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
I love Red and Black! And My mascot would be a pirate....hmmmm wonder why!
10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
Yearbook/newspaper class because it is soo nontraditional and fun!



0 comments: