Monday, October 4, 2010

House for Sale

I knew our house wouldn't sell in a week.  I knew this from the beginning.  I also know how mine and Matt's luck runs.  It might be an eternity before we sell it.  


I can't go anywhere until we do.  Well I could...but I won't.  I hate being in limbo. And that is exactly what we are in.

This sucks because I hate being alone.

HATE it with every ounce of my being.  Don't get me wrong, I have my kiddos here with me.  But when Matt leaves town for a few days at a time....I get lonely.  Adult kind of lonely.

Matt and I have endured long distance.  When we dated there was that time he lived in Houston for 10 months.  When we first married and I was pregnant with Ty he was only home on the weekends and traveled long distances all week.  Again when I was pregnant with Raegan he worked in Del Rio during the week and was home on the weekends.  And I pretty much never saw him when we owned the restaurant, but at least I could drive up to where he was when ever I wanted to see him.  

But now.  Right now at this very moment.  Its too hard for him to be gone.

Situations have changed.  We have 3 kids now.  We have school now.  We have a baby now.  We have a house for sale now.  I don't have as many friends to help me keep my sanity now.  I can handle ANYTHING....but I cant handle being alone.

I love all of the attention I get from the kids.  Really I do.  But I would really like to share it.  Maybe with Matt. 

But most of all I would LOVE for someone to pay attention to me.  I want someone to think I'm a big deal.  

I guess it goes with the territory.

And I know that it is all for a common goal.  We are working towards something.  It has been ME that has wanted to move back to Lubbock for so long and I cant bitch when Matt has finally made it happen! I mean really!

Poor guy.  Poor me.  I think that our lives will be so much easier and care free and uncomplicated once we get back there.  I truly think that.  For once on 8 years it will all fall into place for us.   

But in the mean time....

Anybody want to buy a house? 


0 comments: