1. What keeps you up at night? (figuratively)
Life. My life. Other peoples lives. I worry about everything when laying in bed! And since I wake up several times in a night it leaves lots of time for worry.
2. What keeps you up at night? (literally)
The baby's paci falls out of her mouth and I have to get up and put it back in. Raegan pees the bed and I have to get up and put her in the shower and change sheets all while not waking up the baby. Matt snores or breathes his hot breath in my face.
3. Where do you want to go in life? (figuratively)
I want to be a good wife. Mother. Friend. Daughter. Sister....things like that!
4. Where do you want to go in life? (literally)
Alaska.
5. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (figuratively)
Of course. I have 3 kids....Im just getting where I can chew that....not to mention the other promises I make and have to follow through with!
6. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (literally)
Never
7. Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence? (figuratively)
Well I do sometimes think so but then reality hits and makes me think of how blessed I am.
8. Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence? (literally)
Yep. Our yard sucks. Thats what we get for moving in a house that college guys lived in for 5 years before.
9. If you can’t stand the heat, do you get out of the kitchen? (figuratively)
No. I deal! God is not going to hand me anything I cant deal with!
10. If you can’t stand the heat, do you get out of the kitchen? (literally)
No. I just bitch about it!



1 comments:
Ugh... I hate hot breath in my face at night, too!
Post a Comment