Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Ten

Here is my Tuesday Ten!!  Also, justin case there might be anyone who reads this silly thing then PLEASE pray for us to sell our house! Please...




1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
Smoke.  I only do it when I'm stressed or socially.

2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
I don't think I have had to do any weird things for friends.  Odd.

3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Windex

4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
Not long at all.  It is for sale...wanna buy it? Cause I have found the house to move to already and am just waiting to sell this one.

5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
I dont vote for things I know nothing about...like politics.

6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Read or cook.

7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
Eggameyers

8. What’s the weather like around you today?
FANTASTIC!!

9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
Second Chance by Jane Green.  She usually has some great stuff...not this one!

10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
The flowers on my baby's jammies.  Yes.  I know its 10:40 am and I have not gotten her dressed for the day.  So?




0 comments: