Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Ten

Here is my Tuesday Ten! I so love these!
1. What was/is your favorite live action (meaning not animated) kids movie?
Labyrinth....you know the one with David Bowie and all of the Jim Henson puppets?? I LOVE that movie!
2. What is a bad habit you have? Are you working on breaking it?I bite my nails and tear apart my cuticles....my fingers are constantly sore and I have no idea how to break the habit! Suck.
3. Describe your father in 3 words.
grumpy, weathered, hero
4. Which character in the Breakfast Club were you most like in the ’80s?
I was kind a combo of all of them....I was not really an outcast, jock, or a princess...I was definitely not a nerd or a rebel. I was a little of all of them! I was a class clown and didn't really fit into any one particular click. I hung out with everyone really.
5. Name 5 songs you know ALL the lyrics to.
Lucky-Seven Mary Three
Mrs. Robinson-Lemonheads
Small Town Kid-Eli Young Band
Angel Flying Too Close To the Ground-Willie Nelson
Crash-DMB
6. Do you make pancakes from scratch or a box mix?
Mix...its soo much easier!
7. What was your worst job ever? Why?
My small stint as a sales associate at Dillards....I used to take naps in the dressing room because I was sooo hungover! My roommate worked downstairs and we would find ANY reason to "visit" each others department! There was a sale quota, which I NEVER met, and if you didn't meet it you were fired....I never met mine. Not even close. And I had to wear hose every day to work. Bleh.
8. What was your favorite class in high school?photojournalism.....I loved to be in the darkroom. Many a conversations happened in the darkroom! 
9. Favorite summer guilty pleasure?
Beers at the pool/lake. Its my favorite. Having a beer in the middle of the day while the kids entertain themselves is priceless!
10. Please share your best money saving tip!
I only WISH I could save money. Thrifty isn't even in my vocabulary! 


0 comments: