Good LORD! Im PISSED! More frustrated than pissed I guess! Why in God's name can I not find a friggin box in this town that doesn't cost me $3? I have SOOOO much crap to move and nothing to put it in and me sitting here staring at it doesn't help! CRAP! I got the bright idea to go to UHAUL yesterday and try to buy some boxes....yeah...NO! They are $3 per box or like $42 a bundle! I think what is going to have to happen is I am going to load up my arms with our crap and just personally move each item down the street. This is such bullshit! WHEW...now back to my search... G.I.S.T. 12:365 1. Asking Raegan to pick up the books she strowed out everywhere and she starts singing, "pip pop, pip pop" cause she cant quite say pick up! 2. The keys to my new house! 3. Catching up on my DVR! 4. Tyler flipped out nuts when he saw I was making him corn on the cob and verified that I am, and I quote, "the best cooker and mom in the universe"
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Awww, I love the pip pop pip pop! I need to meet her already! Colin and Kylie to clean up clean up, but Colin sounds more like "keen up keen up". :o) I also love Tyler's "best cook and mom", that is so Kylie! She gets so excited when I cook one of her favs! An idea, maybe you should go to Lowes and just buy some storage bins (enough to move one room) and then once you have them emptied at the new house, reload them. Then when it's all over you will have storage boxes for the garage. I used chalkboard paint on the sides of our storage bins so I can change the label easily and as often as I need. Good luck moving!!! When do you have to be out of your old place?
Post a Comment