Tuesday, January 13, 2009

People

Those people over there to th right are starting to freak me out. I feel like I have imprisoned them in my blog and they cant get out! Sure they are there to greet you each time you visit but after staring at me for so long I start to get ooged out. I think Im going to take them off. On the other hand, the urban dictionary at the bottom makes me laugh EVERY time I read the new word! Its soo funny!. On another note.....today is Tuesday in the big ol city of San Angelo. Anybody who is somebody knows if you live here you know that means Taco Tuesday, kids eat free at Texas Roadhouse, and discounts at Roadrunners on burgers! That is sooo fantastic you dont even know! There was this one time when I worked at the apartments and I sent Matt on a mission for lunch... I wanted some good ol Taco Tuesday at Rosa's where the taco plate is $2.99. Thats 2 soft tacos (beef or chicken) beans and rice with a side of tortillas. How can you go wrong right? Well Matt heads all the way across town for our tacos and Kristina some too. In a little bit he calls, "Hey dumbass" he says...."did you happen to know today is WEDNESDAY!!!" I cracked up and felt so bad that he had driven all the way across town for nothing! Haha! Oh how I love Tuesday! G.I.S.T. 1. Raegan is such a girlie girl that her favorite thing is standing on the toilet while I put on my makeup and yelling for me to put some on her too! 2. American Idol changing format and highlighting more of the people who can sing rather than the people who can't. 3. Opal is going to be my "down the street" neighbor! 4. My house is a mess and I am able to use the excuse "Sorry we are in the process of moving" Ha!

0 comments: