Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving....

Well we are just about moved out of our rent house of 4 1/2 years and moved into our new house that is (thank god) 8 houses down! We have painted all that we are going to paint, purchased a new fridge, and new blinds. The blinds dont come in for another week so we are sporting crappy sheets on the windows and the neighbors must think we are REALLY white trash since there are bright colorful beachtowls hanging in the windows that face the front yard. CLASSY! If I could find my camera I would post pics but since it doesnt upload pics to the computer I dont guess it matters much if I find it anyway! Ha! Matt and I are doing fantastic and got some much needed time without the kids last weekend. Thanks to my inlaws for taking them for the weekend so we could paint and move....and go out a few times... I am planning Ty's 6th birthday for feb 7th and have decided to have it in Lubbock. I just really didnt want to invite a lot of kids I didnt know and I didnt want the family to have to drive 3 hours to come....they always do and I feel so bad! So the party is at Chuck E Cheese's. His absolute favorite and his friends Treyton and Blake can come since they moved to Lubbock! So it all works out. Now enough of the boring crap that is with me.... G.I.S.T. 16:365 1. The sound of my kids playing contently down the hall. 2. Having my washer and dryer operable and in the same house I live in.(Not that I LOVE doing laundry) 3. Brand spankin new apliances. 4. Having THAT discussion with my hubby and figureing out that we both want the same things in our marriage and both of us were clueless.

0 comments: