Friday, January 9, 2009

Disturbing...

If you know me then you know my love for tv and all reality shows. Its sad really....Call me crazy..but have ya seen the new Real World Brooklyn? Is it just me or are they really shooting for conflict this season? A Trany in the house? REALLY? Not that there is anything wrong with that...I really think that MTV just does crap like that to really screw with people and bring out the worst in them cause they dont know how to deal with things that they have not experienced...granted i understand it is good tv but seriously putting an exmilitary guy in the house with a newly transformed guy...give me a break. Oh and dont forget the new VH1 show about has been tv heartthrobs. Eric Nies is on that show. If you dont know who he is he was they guy on the first Real World and on The Grind..waaayyy back in the day. Well, watch this show, its wierd! Eric has become this wierdo hippy freak (nothing against hippies). He eats all this wierd crap and lays on this vibrating mattress. I dont know yall he has really had a hard time with not being famous or something! STRANGE! Anyway! Im excited about the Golden Globes this weekend and all my shows have started back up! Thank goodness for DVR! I visited the Clinique counter yesturday with my fudge money..and let me just say how great it feels to have new face care products and new makeup. It makes me feel like a girl...now if I can break down and spend the money on getting my nails done I can get rid of these man hands I will be complete!! Haha! 1. Going to close on our house today! 2. Eating lunch with Matt and Raegan. 3. Ty excited about the weekend so he can play the video games he has bugged me about all week. 4. Smoke night tonight with Opal! It is just refreshing to sit on the porch and drink beer and gossip and tell stories from our childhood that tend to be histerical!! And just crack up for a couple of hours while we get just that much closer to giving ourselves lung cancer! Ha!

0 comments: