Well folks...Matt and I are the proud owners of our first house!! We are so excited! We have looked for a house since August/Septemberish and finally found a good deal and one we could agree on! And the best thing about it is we dont have far to move! It is about 6-8 houses down from the house we live in now! It has been redone with new tile throughout and new carpet in the bedrooms. It has new apliances and we are planning on buying a new fridge! SO EXCITED! BUT..not so excited about packing and moving all of our crap! Why is it that when you get ready to move there just aren't enough boxes to put all of your stuff in? UGH...and we have a lot. And my biggest dilema is that I dont think I should pack it all up in boxes as it is....we are going down the street...not to another town! I could just move it room by room! But we do have a LOT of stuff so it might not work out so good if I DO it that way! G.I.S.T 10:365 1. Olive Garden for lunch! 2. Raegan winking at all the tables around us that are looking at her! Its truely histerical and if my camera was worth a crp I would post pics! 3. Realizeing that Ty's Didj kees him content in Home Depot so that he doesnt want to run all over the place! 4. Working the resturant for Matt so that I dont have to take the kids to Monster Trucks. I hate that shit!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yay!!! Congrats Julie, that's so exciting! I can't wait to see your house, one day! You'll have to take pics. You will love having tile, it's so easy to keep clean vs. carpet! Have fun moving.
Post a Comment