Crazy....that is the only word I can use to describe our weekend! Although I love love going to visit Lubbock/Levelland there just isn't enough time to do all that we want to do! Especially when we have a new baby that so many people have not see yet! Needless to say the weekend was packed full of visits and the kids being drug in and out of the car. VERY stressful! I would give my left arm to be able to move there.....and SOON!! Matt has been on a few interviews for jobs in Lubbock and one in particular seems pretty promising! We are holding our breath and crossing our fingers that he gets it! I would love for my summer to be filled with packing and moving! I would....really....no sarcasm here!!
Here is the proud big sister holding Aubry! She begs and begs to hold her...but....she isn't the most careful person around the baby...lets just say she takes after her daddy in that she is like a bull in a china closet, and I cringe anytime she is remotely close to the baby. So this picture has captured the rare occurrence of her holding Aubry.
She is getting so big! And perfect in every way! The doctor says she is the size of a 3 month old....YIKES! Nothing like her brother and sister!! Since birth Aubry has had a noise with her breathing. I isn't something that is constant but it sounds like she is snoring. Even when she is awake sometimes she does it. But I have noticed that it is mostly when she is really relaxed and sometimes her breathing stops for a few seconds. Scary to a mom like me who is TERRIFIED of SIDS! A problem with her breathing isn't something I want to screw around with! So after a referral to a ear nose and throat doctor and she thinks she has laryngomalacia...look it up. It happens sometimes in babies and is something they grow out of but just to be safe she is going in tomorrow to have a scope run down her throat just to see what is going on in there! Now I'm not a worrier until it has been labeled "surgery" by the hospital. And and actual "surgeon" will do the procedure. THAT worries the shit out of me! But I'm sure everything is going to be ok! Just say an extra little prayer for her tomorrow....and maybe me too...I think I might need it! ha!
We have been out of town for the past two weekends and looks like we are leaving again this weekend... and it seems like I am spinning my wheels all week just to get ready to go again. Getting home and the aftermath of a weekend away is exhausting for one person...laundry...unpacking...grocery shopping...it is tough. But I'm just trucking along! This whole 3 kids thing is hard....just yesterday Matt was out of town for work...overnight. So last night i loaded the kids up for Ty's baseball game and when we got home my phone rang! I got a call from one of my dearest friends that I have not talked to in months soo I couldn't hang up....I wanted to talk to her really bad! So I had food for the kids just to find we were locked out of the house...so while on the phone I had to get Ty to climb in the window and unlock the door. Feed the kids. feed the screaming baby. And try to hold an adult conversation all at the same time! YIKES! I did it! And thank God she has 3 kids of her own so she knows the caous that goes on! Ha! But then it was bath time for the older two....bedtime...and since I am trying like hell to establish a routine for Aubry I put her in the bath and was up until 10:30 trying to get her to sleep. Needless to say I was spent....and finally got to eat my burger about 11:00. But hey....at least I got to eat. I was almost tooo tired! ha!
I'm sure I will get it down..its just hard sometimes because Matt isn't always here to "tag team" with me....but if he was here more often I wouldn't get to be the stay at home mom that I am....sooo.....I can deal :)!
I will leave with this picture that I think is HILARIOUS...Aubry looks drunk!



0 comments:
Post a Comment