Monday, May 24, 2010

The Other Man.

Yep...there is another. 

And his freckles are unbearable...


And I have him alllll to myself until Wednesday!  Matt has work to do in Lubbock and it just so happens that my mother in law and sister in law are there for a few days so the opportunity struck....I can send Raegan with Matt and get the house (summer ready)! I am going to clean from top to bottom...with only a 2 month old baby around during the day and Ty here in the evenings I can get ALOT done! I am planning on not only cleaning but planning the summer (as much as I can), and planning a routine. I have a GREAT chore chart in mind for the kids to follow for the summer! 

Although I will miss my sweet little "angel" Raegan....I am ready for a much needed break as to get some household things accomplished and to spend some time with Ty. I am totally ready to spoil the heck out of my little man...I have a feeling our summer is going to be hectic with 3 kids (which I am still getting used to) so some alone time with Ty is going to be GREAT!  Our next two evenings are going to be filled with dates and sleepy nights in our big ass bed (which I hate to sleep in alone).  

I cant wait.

0 comments: