Soooo here are some awesome questions that are stolen from I blog I regularly read! I like 'em so I'm gonna answer 'em....Then I am off to my 6 week checkup with the OB/GYN. Oh Joy.
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Tiajuana Tort...super easy and one of my favorites
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Sunglasses. I can't keep up with them and am constantly looking for them or loosing them. But my brother let me borrow some when I was at a funeral and he decided they looked good on me and gave them to me....These would be the ones I have hung on to for going on 6 months now!
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
There is a stretch of road...straight down I35. Austin, San Marcos, Gruene, and back roads home hitting Fredericksburg. I love love love to go and visit the same 'ol shops and eat at my favorite resturants....and whenever I can I enjoy introducing close friends to the experience!
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
My maiden name is McCulloch...one of my ancestors was a Texas Ranger and the county in the heart of Texas is named after him.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ....I was carefree!
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Dinners at Carino's
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I love trivia. Especially the ones about pop culture!
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
a burrito from Town and Country.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ....a phone call from Courtney. ALWAYS!
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Learn how to jog...and enjoy it.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Send a card to various friends...or tell hubby how much I appreciate him and how proud I am of him
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
A visit from the Varvarigos'

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Things
Posted by Julie at 6:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment