Is it just my kid or does every woman go through the same thing? Does your 3 year old incessantly repeat themselves? CONSTANTLY?
Raegan: Mom can I have gum?
Me: No...you dont need gum we are about to eat lunch.
Raegan: can I have gum?
Me: I said NO...we are fixin to eat lunch...
Raegan: Mom....can I have gum?
Me: NO I SAID!!
Oh it never ends. I think she is trying to wear me down and eventually I will say yes...sheeesh! Does every 3 year old want to wear the same shoes EVERY day? Pull their hair down midway through the day...bow and all? Asks for a bath at the end of the day and when I say not tonight she pees her pants as to get one anyway? Want what I'm drinking only after she has finished all of hers and wont give it up until I give in or down the whole glass? Ask the same questions when we get in the car? I can pretty much bet my life on this EXACT conversation when we get in the car EVERY time....
Raegan: Is this the big car Mom?
Me: Yep
Raegan: Do we have gum in this car?
Me: Not this car...
Raegan: Can we listen to MY songs mom?
Me: Maybe not this time...
Raegan: Are you buckling me up Mom?
Me: yep
Raegan: Are you putting Aubry in too Mom?
Me: yep
And on and on and on....Crazy I tell you! My Mom says she has a carefree spirit...I say she is just a little toot! Lets just say I hope she grows out of it!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Is it just my kid?
Posted by Julie at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment