Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Never EVER again...

I attempted to go to the grocery store today with Raegan and Aubry....I was trying to figure out how I was going to have the two of them and grocery's in the cart all at the same time....I was going to have one of those $200 shopping trips because we are out of EVERYTHING! And I came up with the idea to strap Aubry to my chest in one of those "thingys" (for lack of a better term) and push Raegan in the basket. Bad idea. The trip turned into a 2 hour ordeal of potty breaks and shopping. Have you ever tried to take a 3 year old potty in a public restroom with a baby on your chest...I don't recommend it! ha! It sucked...you cant really do as much with a baby strapped to you as you think! Needless to say I am going to wait next time when I only have one child to shop with and leave the others at home.

Matt and I are trying to eat more healthy and less portions. I went on a low fat website before I went to the store and had a list of all the things I wanted to make.  I will post how it is going after the first week! Im finally ready to shed the baby weight after 7 years! ha!

0 comments: