Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Few Thoughts...

I have a few things on my mind.....just a few....
  • Since the camping excursion I have YET to get all of the laundry done or put away the things just "dumped" from the trailer to the living room...and its driving me NUTS!
  • I have yet to get Aubry on a schedule or get her to where I can just put her in her bed and her go right off to sleep on her own...and its driving me NUTS!
  • Raegan will not quit saying "WHAAAAT" at EVERYTHING I say, and stupid ol' me I just repeat myself until I get what she is doing...and its driving me nuts!
  • The diaper champ that is supposed to keep the stinky diaper smell to a minimum has failed me and it stinks! And no amount of Scentsy or candles can cover up the putrid smell. I guess I will have to break down and take the damn thing out. Lazy doesn't begin to describe it.
  • Matt has complained about how "tired" he is from the weekend. I think he is still recovered...I calculated it up and figured I got about 12 hours of sleep all 3 nights we were there....I'm exhausted....no naps or complaints....YET!
  • Raegan has taken to pinching and cramming random things into Aubry's mouth...and the momma bear in me is getting quite IRATE at the little 3 year old that is just trying desperately to get my attention.
  • I can not pay attention to my 3 year old because of above said things...too much to do!
  • We are supposed to go out of town this weekend and I dont want to go. Too much of a hassle. Too much preparation. Too much recuperation. But the time I can spend with my friends is soooo much more important!
  • My mother is driving me crazy. Im convinced she is slowly slipping into the world of an "old" woman. She is judgmental, cranky, and over analyzes anything she can. And she gripes at me because I am talking on the phone while resting it on my shoulder...which makes my voice muffled. She doesn't get that I need the use of both of my hands at ALL times...I have 3 kids for Pete's sake!
  • There is just no time in the day to get all of the cleaning and picking up done on top of feedings for a baby and entertaining of a 3 year old and 7 year old. I wish there was...I miss the free time I had with just 2.
  • I am worried about Aubry's appointment next Thursday. It is a simple procedeure but she is so little I cant help but worry....actually I am REALLY freaked out by it but will stay controlled and strong...I have to....if I dont Matt will get worked up if he see's me that way!
  • I miss playing in the floor with Raegan. Coloring and playing "pretend" with her.
  • I miss spending one on one time with Ty. Playing Wii or reading books.
  • I am worried at what the summer is going to bring with having 3 kids and trying to keep them all entertained and making if fun for them!
Time to go get Ty...but I'm sure I will have more to list in future posts!

0 comments: