Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Ten

I found a blog that posts ten questions every Tuesday and I thought I would participate!



1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?Our bed. It is HUGE!I It is king size and Matt still gripes about how much money we spent on it (mattress' and all) but I know he loves it too....and it was worth EVERY penny cause the whole family can fit (comfortably) in it!





2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
Playing Wii with the kids or letting them watch movies all day while I get lost in a book! 
3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
I LOVED LOVED Sixlets. While on any vacation we would get to go into the convenience store and pick a treat for the road while my dad filled up with gas and this was my candy of choice! My mom called them "sexlets"! ha!
4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
I got $20 per week. Don't know why and it wasn't based on any rate. I had chores that I did EVERY Saturday and a few during the week and I looked forward to a Sunday trip to Wal Mart with my dad and spent it on tapes or fake nails at Eckerd.
5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
I have yet to get into Etsy.
6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Don't get me wrong I love family time, but since I am a stay at home mom it is nice to get away and get time with friends.  I enjoy a glass of wine on the porch or a trip to a friends house.  My favorite trips are ones to see Courtney, Crystal, or Tracie because I get to drink and last constantly while the Mom hat is resting safely on the shelf! haha!
7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
Looney Tunes are iconic with me. I loved them as a child and didn't realize how good they were until this past Christmas when there was a marathon on Cartoon network! There has never been anything else that compares to the humor of that cartoon.
8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
I enjoy Oprah. I do get tired of it when she gets on her soapbox or when her guests are strangely mostly black. It aggrivates me.
9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Invisibility. I am a truly nosy person and would love to be a fly on the wall in some friends and relatives houses! 
10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Being married and having a family of my own.

0 comments: