A little late but nevertheless...
Time is getting away from me. Just look how big my sweet baby is already.
She hates to sleep in her bed during the day...her swing is the nap location of choice.
She has been drinking 4oz bottles every 4 hours since she was born.
She loves to hang out in her boppy pillow and "chat" with me...her toothless grin makes my heart melt.
I'm trying like hell to get her to take a paci but it just isn't quite working out for me.
She has already been to Lubbock, Waco, and Little Elm in her 2 short months of life.
She travels well.
She refuses to get on a schedule and no matter how hard I try she just wont do it.
She loves her bath.
And she has strategically learned how to poop out the side of her diaper and sometimes in her hair. Now that takes skill!
I finally went to the doctor after feeling like crap since Friday morning and found out I have step throat. I have been quarantined to the bedroom. Matt has really taken over the household and sadly he is doing it better than I ever have....damn. I miss cuddling my babies and spending time with Matt and them. Most of all, in these 2 days, I am missing being Mom to the kids and taking care of my sweet baby. But after tomorrow I am not contagious and cant wait to get my hands on my sweet baby.
Raegan at Ty's picnic
Ty's last day as a 1st grader
they are such best friends and I LOVE it!




0 comments:
Post a Comment