Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tuesday Ten on Wednesday!

Since I decided to do this Tuesday Ten just last week you have to forgive me that I forgot!! But since I love these random questions I'm playing along on Wednesday this week! So there!




1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?I love a fresh box of crayons...their perfect points to their fantastic smell! It truly takes me back to childhood!
2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
One of my favorite things growing up was that my Mom made a big deal out of EVERY holiday! (still does) Our birthday was no exception. I became known as the girl who had the BEST and most memorable slumber parties! EVERY year we had a slumber party and it was sooo much fun especially since my birthday fell in the summer so it seemed there was so much more to do! Oh and lets not forget my 21st birthday where my mom gave me a Hello Kitty birthday at the house including the biggest bottle of Tequila Rose she (or my dad rather because my mom wouldn't be caught dead in a beer/liquor store) and we headed off to Ruidoso for the casino the next day! Because after all my mom now had a casino runnin' buddy and I no longer had to sit in the car while her and my dad went inside. No kidding.
3. How do you feel about leggings?
I just bought some...but cant find a shirt long enough to cover my fat ass!
4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
I'm visual....a map is a must cause I can't remember crap anyone ever tells me!
5. What do you eat for snack?
String cheese, peanut butter crackers, or chips and dip. I'm a dip fanatic.
6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
Never but I ALWAYS want to.
7. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
vacations
8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
Yep...on my upper right butt cheek I have a sunflower and a sick figure flamingo on my upper left thigh that I let a cook from Carino's give me one night in a drunken stooper! ha!
9. Are you good at journaling?
Not at all.
10.  What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
Mustard, Mayo, Cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and diapered up in a paper towel....yum!

1 comments:

The Brownd Family said...

Haha! Love these! Hope you are doing great girl!