Monday, June 21, 2010

Just a list.

I have not blogged in a while about anything in particular but still have a lot on my mind so my only resolution is a list.....


1. I sure am saving lots of money on makeup this summer.


2.  My sweet baby is getting sooo big soooo fast. And I don't just mean big I mean BIG! She is the size of a 6 month old.


3.  Courtney came for almost a whole week and I'm soooo glad she did because I really needed it! We had too much fun and my liver is crying...really, i can hear it.


4.  My next purchases are as follows:


  • dining room table
  • bed for Raegan
  • Bumbo seat for Aubry
5.  Summer is flying by so fast!


6.  I need a tan for a wedding on my birthday so I bought a FANTASTIC swimsuit to tan in and am ready! I just dont have the patience to sit out in the sun!


7.  I need to work in the flower beds in front of our house.


8.  I have been eating soo good for the past month and now need to add a workout regimen to it to get skinny. I'm finally ready!


9.  It seems like everyone I know is having a baby lately! Its nuts! At least a dozen of my friends on facebook are pregnant or just had a baby! But whats funny is they are mostly my same age and it is their first baby....and I just had my third! I feel like I am going at it much too fast....in more ways than one! haha!


0 comments: