Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Here is this weeks Tuesday Ten! Some very random questions but its ok...I steal them from this blog....


1. What would the title of your autobiography be?

Better known as Jules.....I don't know why but it sound catchy!
2. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say or seen him/her do?
I have sooo many but my favorite is this.....
Tyler insisted he put on his new roller blades that he got for Christmas. He was only 5 and had noooo business skating in the house but rather than fight the battle I let him.  Well he was in the kitchen rolling around and I heard him fall. He says, "MAN....I need one of those life alerts if I'm gonna be skating".  I said, "WHAT?!? A Life Alert?" He responded with, "Yep a Life Alert....every human being should have one! And when I fall I can press it and someone will come help me!" He sounded just like the infomercial!! It was right at that moment that I figured out my son's gift for repeating, verbatim infomercials. 
3. What is your favorite kids game to play?Memory  or Old Maid
4. If you got invited to a potluck BBQ tomorrow, what would you bring?
I just did this past weekend and I took Corn Casserole! It is FANTASTIC and goes all too well with some barbecue! Oh and anything with green chili's is something special as it is! ha! 
5. If your ears are pierced, how old were you when you got your ears pierced?
 I was like 6 or 7 i think. Don't get offended when I write this cause everyone is entitled to what ever he/she wants to do with their kids ears but.....I HATE it when I see baby's ears pierced. I think it looks ridiculous.
6. If you were celebrating your 30th anniversary, where would you want to go?
I would DIE to go to Bora Bora...you know the resort in Couple's Retreat? Here is a Picture... Oh we WILL go!! Ha!

7. What one blogger would you love to meet and why? And what would you want to plan to do with them?Pioneer Woman...I would want a copy of her recipes and to sit on her porch with a glass of tea and watch her husband (the Marlboro Man) work on their ranch.
8. On a scale from 1-10, how good at you at home decor? (Pictures welcome.)
I'd say and 8.  I get it from my Mom....thank goodness!
9. Do you have good fingernails?
Oh Lord NO! I bite them and peel cuticles until they are sore and bleeding! 
10. Pickles: Dill or sweet? Baby, spears, or chips? Plain or on a burger?DILL! I despise sweet pickles! Spears....plain and chips on a burger.


0 comments: