Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Ten

Don't expect this EVER....2 posts in one day!!



1. If you could trade lives with another blogger for a day, who would it be and why?Pioneer Woman...for obvious reasons.
2. Do you prefer receiving handmade or store bought gifts? Be honest!
I love to get store bought gifts....especially from people who REALLY know me and REALLY know what I like! :)
3. Would you rather camp or stay in a hotel?
HOTEL...I hate to camp. I like to shower too much and my kids are at the age that camping...in a tent...would not be fun! Now when they get older then of course...just not now.
4. What’s your favorite comfort food?
My mom's steak fingers, macaroni and tomatoes, cheese salad and gravy.
5. You’re having a really bad day at work. How do you unwind when you come home?
I never get to "leave" work...but after a long day I like to unwind with a beer or glass of wine and a much needed cigarette.
6. What’s your favorite chore? (Or, the chore you hate the least)
Vacuuming...because by the time I do it I have been looking at the damn dust bunnies long enough to make me crazy and it feels good to FINALLY get rid of them!
7. What got you interested in blogging?
I wanted to document our lives so that my kids can look back some day and know what we did and just how I felt about our life!
8. Are you currently reading a book? What is it?
Haha...."My life outside the ring" by Hulk Hogan.  I have wanted to read this for so ling and finally broke down and am reading it.  It was part of growing up to enjoy watching wrestling and I still watch it from time to time...but Hulk Hogan was an icon during my childhood.
9. Do you have a favorite artist?
No.
10. Have you ever met someone famous?
Nope....unfortunately NEVER. 


0 comments: