Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer is officially here...

Oh how I love summer! BUT....this summer is consisting of juggling 3 kids. Yep all 3 at home. Lets just say the constant screams of Raegan has begun because Ty is bored and all he can find to do is torment his sister. The constant question of "can we go to the pool?" has started. And our first official summer visit to Courtney's house has come and gone. I have to say folks...its summer.

We already have a completely full calendar for EVERY weekend in June.  We have such big plans but the pocket book is not as deep as it is going to require. 

Did I just say pocketbook?
What am I 800?

Well If I was a "fit" mother I would have started it off with a full menu planned and a kitchen stocked full with grocery's...but we were gone for the Memorial day weekend so I'm just getting started on the planning part! ha!

I refuse to take all the kiddos to the grocery store (I learned my lesson last time with just 2) So my summers are going to be filled with late night trips to the grocery store! I'm not that brave.

So here goes....
summer.


0 comments: